Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feb 21, such as knitting with strands of molten butter.

What I like knitting with cashmere yarn?

Who wouldn't be?


It's like knitting with strands of molten butter. As a relatively new knitter 8 years ago, I decided to do my grandmother a Cashmere shawl for her 80th birthday party.


I chose a sample from the cover of Spin Off, beautiful white lace pattern. My first attempt. You can stop laughing now.


It took me a long time to do a scarf, I thought I'd miss her birthday. After a few nervous moments, as when a cat with one of the balls or yarn; When you drag a couple of stitches or when I needed to RIP errors, everything went well, until I realized that was not enough yarn!.


So I search Google and trade on the East Coast, which was not only the same yarn and colour, but the same dye lot. I live in the Midwest.


Finally got a scarf over and sent it to her before her 80th birthday party.


By the way-it is not recommended that you get chocolate in knitting, with Kashmir, I need to soak some chocolate stains from scarf to Sail before blocking, and Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment