Monday, March 14, 2011

Rice Krispie treat Cupcakes


"It's genius!" I screamed as I emerged from the shower and my concept for Rice Krispie treat cupcakes to my husband and 16-month-old child laid (there is no need to be modest in their own home).  "Everything I should do," I cried, "Rice Krispie is use as an edible, crunchy treats cupcake liner, put a baked mini cupcake, frost, and add some sprinkles for fun!"  They both shook their head (Jonathan because he knows that there is no stopping me when I'm with one of these ideas, and Myles come because he thinks it's funny that around his head shaking).  "People will love it," I pronounced, "as it combines two of America's favorite desserts in one!" easy to package


Once I had a chunk of time to bake, I tried from my concept.  It worked!  There is not much, but let me break it down for you anyway just to make sure that you have:


Make your favorite Rice Krispie treat recipe (I used my honey, Nutella Rice Krispie treats).  Instead of the mixture into a baking pan, press it in a cupcake tin, standard format to ensure that the up the sides of each depression (as above).  I found that it helped to start a new mini cupcake wrapper on top of the Krispies and push down on all sides. Note: I used a silicone cupcake tin easier to pop the liners krispie.  If you do not have a silicone pan, the tin well before you click the Krispies into fat. The tin of "cupcake liners" refrigerator for at least three hours.Bake 12 of your favorite mini cupcakes (I used basic vanilla cupcakes).  Don't forget to convert a standard cupcake recipe minis, the bake time cut in half.Do not delete the edible Rice Krispie treat liners of the cupcake tins. The paper liners from the mini cupcakes removing and inserting a mini cupcake krispie in every. You will notice that the mini cupcake is larger than the lining.  Press the top of the cupcake on to flatten it a bit (when I read this first with the linings of the krispie of the tin, tried the power of pressing the cupcakes caused the krispie liners to lose their shape is deleted).Remove the cupcake filled treats of the tin.Frost with your favorite frosting (I recommend chocolate cream cheese frosting).Top with sprinkles or anything else that makes you happy.A look inside

Here is a look inside the Rice Krispie treat cupcakes.  Are you ready to eat a now?

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment