Tuesday, March 15, 2011

February 21,, false, and went to Kashmir. Too many

I and my husband got back from India to the United States, about 12 years.

In India, where we live-and they are very popular and are produced from different varieties of Cashmere and Silk blends.


We opened our store in the USA a few years back in the name of the home and go and the Web page as www.homeofpashmina.com


To my surprise when I went to the list, and I went on ebay, I could see the full listings and cashmere sold at 5 to 10 dollars a piece.


I was quite disappointed. Kashmir is a precious gift of nature to the US and went to Kashmir, and how they can and they sell so cheap-there's enough cashmere there isin don't to so cheap and went.


I've also seen people listing their description, and went as a "100%", it is now no content, name, and went, Kashmir, and they went just the name given by the cashmere shawls from Kashmir, India.


Some people have a pretty Word as and became a commercial just to get quick profits. This fake business is hurting and went in the Himalayan region, hardworking artisans of the Indian subcontinent.


My request to you all is to spread the word and that went to Kashmir and 100% and is fake and cheap viscose, please stop calling it and go.


Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment