Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chocolate Rice Krispie treats Pop Rock Snap, Crackle and POP


Rice Krispies only snap, Crackle and pop in milk.  Rice Krispie treats his silent friends, unless you have a few of these:



While the photo above is reminiscent of the huge, precious gems at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, it's actually a macro photo of pastry rocks, unflavored pop rocks sold on a chef Rubber.  For those who live under a "rock" (I've learned that my mother and my neighbor fall into this category), Pop rocks are the super duper fun candy that explodes in your mouth when you eat it.


Why I pastry rocks instead of Pop Rocks?
I don't like Pop Rocks for their taste; I use them for some action. Your purchase gets you pleasure pastry rocks extended because they are in a large container a pound. (No, chef Rubber not pay me or give me something for free to say this.  Yes, I realize that pop rocks are a easier date-no mail order.  And, Yes, Pop Rocks will work perfectly in this recipe.)How to make chocolate Rice Krispie treats Pop Rock
Make your favorite Rice Krispie treat recipe (I used my honey, Nutella Rice Krispie treats).  Don't be tempted to Pop Rocks directly in the Rice Krispie treats. Once the Pop Rocks the mixture to treat hit, will they all pop (I can not explain why this doesn't happen in the chocolate.  If each pharmacy readers this can explain in the comments, do.).
Let the treats chill, but they don't cut.
Six grams of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave or a double boiler to melt.  Stir 1/2 cup cake rocks or Pop rocks in the melted chocolate.Pour the pop rock chocolate over the Rice Krispie treats.Cover and chill for at least three hours.The treats cut into squares.Make sure to let the chocolate melt in your mouth while you eat them.  If you inhale the treats, the Pop Rocks will not enough saliva on them to pop-and that would be a pity.
Pop Rocks proposal

On New year's Eve pop many people the question with a stone.  Wouldn't it be much cheaper and more fun to pop the question with Pop Rocks?  This rock star idea is my gift to you.  If you (I'm really in no false belief that everyone), and you take a video (which would clearly go viral), and you Cupcake Project a mention in the video, I'll come up with a rocking price for you!



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment