Saturday, February 26, 2011

Friday Funnies of Krafted by Kelly


Beginning this week, I wake up to a fantastic surprise. Krafted by Kelly had this Facebook status update is enabled ...
... .into the cartoon, that you see above-totally unjustified! We had no prior relationship.  I had never met her before and wasn't even KraftedByKelly follow on Twitter (you can bet that I'm now!).

Kelly has, as far as I know, a completely unique blog idea.  She takes quotes from food bloggers and cartoonizing them.  Check out some of the other cartoons they made on the basis of quotations of the Pioneer Woman and Dorrie Greenspan (my quote is in some pretty good company!).


When Kelly is famous and has a big book deal (I suspect they will), I can say that her first blog cartoon was inspired by me and then I like the cartoon version of myself blush will.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment