Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rice Krispie Treat Cupcakes


"It's genius!" I screamed when I emerged from the shower and my concept of Rice Krispie treat cupcakes to my husband and 16 months old child explained (there is no need to be modest in one's own home).  "Everything I should do," I cried, "is use Rice Krispie as an edible treats, crispy cupcake liner, put a fried mini cupcake, Frost, and add some sprinkles for fun!"  They both shook their head (Jonathan because he knows that there is no stopping me when I'm with one of these ideas, and Myles come because he thinks it's funny that around his head shake).  "People will love it," I said, "because it combines two of America's favorite desserts in a!" make easy to package


Once I had a chunk of time to bake, I tried my concept.  It worked!  There's not much, but let me break it down for you anyway just to make sure that you have it:


Make your favorite Rice Krispie treat recipe (I used my honey, Nutella Rice Krispie treats).  Instead of the mixture into a baking pan, press the in a standard sized cupcake tin, to ensure that it rises the sides of each depression (as above).  I found that it was an empty mini cupcake wrapper on top of the krispies and press down on all sides helped. Note: I used a silicone cupcake tin easier to pop the linings of the krispie.  If you don't have a silicone pan, you must use the tin well before you click the krispies in fat. The tin of "cupcake liners" refrigerator for at least three hours.Box 12 of your favorite mini cupcakes (I used Basic vanilla cupcakes).  Remember, a standard cupcake recipe convert to minis, the baking time cut in half.Do not delete the edible Rice Krispie treat linings of the cupcake tins. Remove the paper liners from the mini cupcakes and place a mini cupcake krispie in every. You'll notice that the mini cupcake is greater than the lining.  Press the top of the cupcake on to flatten it a little (when I first with the linings of the krispie of the tin, the force tried of the cupcakes caused the krispie linings to lose their shape is deleted).Remove the cupcake filled treats of the tin.Frost with your favorite frosting (I recommend chocolate cream cheese frosting).Top with sprinkles or anything else that makes you happy.a look inside

Here's a look inside the Rice Krispie treat cupcakes.  Are you ready to eat one now?

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment