Sunday, February 20, 2011

December 27, fake Pashmina parts. Too many

by Anu Chandwani
(Holmdel, NJ, USA)


Me and my husband moved from India to the United States, about 12 years.


In India, where we live-Pashmina are very popular and are produced from different varieties of parts, and silk blends.


We opened our store in the USA several years back by name Pashmina and home web site as www.homeofpashmina.com


To my surprise when I went to the list of my Pashmina on ebay I extracts which are full of parts of Pashmina sells at 5 to 10 dollars per piece.


I was quite disappointed. Parts is a rare gift to nature to us and Pashmina with parts so how can I sell so cheap Pashmina-where isin ' t have enough parts to here, so if you want cheap Pashmina.


I also saw people giving content to the label Pashmina as "100% Pashmina", today there is no content, called a Pashmina, its parts, is only the name part of the Pashmina Shawls from Kashmir, India.


Some people take a beautiful Pashmina and words such as it was only in order to obtain fast business profit. This fake commercial Pashmina is hurting but also craftsmen Himalayan region of the Indian subcontinent.


My request to you all is to spread the idea of this Pashmina is part of and 100% Pashmina, fake and is made from cheap viscose Pashmina develops it by calling.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment