Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thanks from FilterPure


Huge thanks to everyone who donated to FilterPure as part of Cupcake Project 4. 0 again!  We have more than $ 3,000!

The Director of FilterPure sent me the pictures in this post.  They show some of the filters that are installed with our donations.  Although I am no longer can collect money for FilterPure, if you still would like to donate (and I encourage you to do this), you donate on their website.


Finally, is the winner of the Cupcake Tower Kristi Seiler!  Congrats, Kristi!


If you donated and received not the recipe, check your spam folder.  Send me an email if you still don't see.



Soon available

Later this week, posting I a cupcake recipe for Christmas and a giveaway of one of my new favorite books.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment